Ball mill rotary kiln girth gear
Rotary kiln and ball mill girth gear
Max 120 MT single piece
Large cement ball mill and rotary kiln
10 Module to 70 Module.
Min 100 mm to16000 mm.
Max 120 MT single piece.
Gear Cutting Capacity
100mm diameter to 16000mm diameter,10Module to 70Module
Girth Gears offered find extensive application in different industry sectors including in sponge iron plants, steel & cement industry, mining industry, wind mills as well as in other industry sectors. These are made available in module range of 10 Module to 70 Module and in minimum diameters of 100 mm to 15000 mm. Further, these comprise maximum weight of 70 MT single pieces. Here the range of hardened & ground gear boxes/gears comprise Worm gear boxes, Helical / Double helical gears/gearboxes, Helical-Bevel gearboxes, Planetary Gearboxes and others.
ZTIC Gear Cutting Machines include:
- Ø16m CNC Hobbing Machine
- Ø12m Gear Cutting Machine (Switzerland)
- Ø10m Hobbing Machine (Germany)
- Ø4m CNC High Speed Hobbing Machine (Germany)
- Ø1.6m Horizontal CHC Hobbing Machine (Germany)
- Ø5m CNC Profile Gear Grinding Machine (Germany)
- Ø2.8m CNC Profile Gear Grinding Machine (Germany)
- Ø1.25m CNC Profile Gear Grinding Machine (Germany)
- Ø1m CNC Profile Gear Grinding Machine (Germany)
- Ø0.8m CNC Profile Gear Grinding Machine (Germany)
- Automatic positioner
Module Range: 10 Module to 70 Module.
Diameter : Min 100 mm to16000 mm.
Weight : Max 120 MT single piece.
Hardened & Ground Gear Boxes/Gears:
- Worm gear boxes
- Helical / Double helical gears/gearboxes
- Helical-Bevel gearboxes
- Planetary Gearboxes
- Hardened & Ground Helical- bevel gears & Spiral-bevels gears/gearboxes.
- Rack & Pinions
- Min 3 hp to Max 1400 hp
- Splash / Forced lubrication type
With more than 1000 girth gears sold over the world ZTIC Gear is a leading supplier in the cement and mineral industry. And as member of AGMA (American Gear Manufacturers Association), we do actively take part in defining the standard for gear rating calculations and service factors.
We provide girth gears in three different designs
Fabricated gears became more common in the past and are constructed with forged steel gear rim materials and electro welded body structure. The rings are manufactured from a whole block of high resistance alloy steel. After the rough machining of the ring, we carry out hardening and tempering heat treatment in order to improve the mechanical characteristic and therefore its relevant performance.
Avantages of fabricated girth gears
The forged material structure excludes the risk of inclusions
Structure defects like gas holes, micro shrinkage, pin holes, hot tears, sand and slag inclusions are avoided
Hence, repair welding of the body structure and e.g. grinding of toothed areas is not required.
The fabricated manufacturing procedure excludes the need for patterns and risers
Rim material has higher hardness and higher strength than the material used for the underlying structure (i.e. web, gussets)
These features will reduce the lead time and costs. Fabricated manufacturing ensures a fast delivery.
This is especially beneficial in an emergency situation, where the existing gear rim is suffering from damage
Maximum diameter: 16000 mm
Toothed face width: 1700 mm
Maximum module: 45 by hob
Maximum module: 65 gear finishing cutter
Maximum Diameter: 6500 mm
Maximum module: 25.4
Toothed face width: 400 mm
Forging material process
• Final rolling
• Furnace cooling
• Control on production
• Water quenching
• Hardness testing
• Rough machining
• Ultrasonic testing and dimensional inspection
• Final inspection certification
• UNI EN ISO
Our girth gears are applied in the cement and minerals industries:
• Various types of horizontal mills
• Rotary dryers
• Rotary kilns
• Any other large gear ring application
ZTIC Gear invested in significant resources and achieved many innovations with pinions. The right combination of material, hardness and finishing between pinion and gear is crucial for a long lifetime of the installed equipment. We design and manufacture pinions to match every customers need, no matter how unique the situation might be.
- solid on shaft / integral
- self aligned
- spur, helical or double helical
- forged alloyed steel
- through hardened, case hardened or quenched and tempered
- Spur, helical or double helical
- gear cutting with hobs
- the gear quality is checked by profile tester
- tooth flank modification
- profile correction
- lead correction (straight/barrel)
- designs /ratios according to ISO-DIN-A.G.M.A.
- FEM/FEA simulation software
Our pinions are applied in the cement and minerals industries:
- Ball - mills
- ROD - mills
- Semi Autogeneous Grind (SAG)
- Rotary kilns/coolers/dryers
- One Source
- Original Equipment Manufacture (OEM) Technical Drawings
- Gearing technical expertise for kilns and grinding mills
- State of the art manufacturing facilities and quality
- Global sales and service support
Rotary Kiln Girth Gears
We are leading supplier the Kiln Girth Gears for the various plants as listed below.
- Sponge Iron Plants 50TPD 100TPD 300TPD350TPD,500TPD,1000TPD
- Cement plants as per customer requirement
- Gears for phosphate mines, Alumina plant, kaolin-bentonite
Gear Cutting Capacity:
- 100mm diameter to 16000mm diameter
- 10Module to 70Module
The Kiln girth gears are available mainly in bi-part, four parts, 8 parts or multi segments as per the requirement and suitability with the application of gear.
In the field of grinding mill components, We supply mill heads,feed inlet,grinding roller,cement kiln riding ring, casting gears, shaft block .Also we supply mill shell of welding structures and fabrications.
Quality assurance documents
The following reports are to be submitted to Quality Assurance:
a. Chemistry report
b. Physical report
c. Heat treatment documents
CITIC HMC Q/HM 973.2-2007
Specification for Steel Castings for Grinding Mills
d. Ultrasonic inspection report (before and after repairs)
e. Magnetic particle inspection report (before and after repairs)
f. Dimensional report
g. Weld repair maps
h. Weld procedures and Procedure qualification record
i. Welder qualification
j. Nondestructive testing inspector qualification
(1)GS42CrMo4Alloy Steel (corporate proprietary standards)
HB 220~240(2)semi-structured, Y-Spoke
(4) reasonable sealing and alignment structure of alloy steel (corporate proprietary standards)
(1) outer steel refining (R-H argon and vacuum treatment)
(2) proprietary cold mold hanging sand technology to ensure the casting, the teeth dense
(3) normalizing (proprietary technology) to ensure that the tooth surface hardness
(4)rough hobbing, release time, repair the joint surface, then fine roll
(5) proprietary homemade hob fine hobbing
|(1)castings mechanical properties and chemical composition (internal standard)|
(2) roughing after sonic testing
(3)semi-finishing, finishing after ultrasonic testing and magnetic particle inspection
(4) tooth surface magnetic particle inspection, hardness test
(5)tooth tolerance check
(6) the factory assembly load test to check the accuracy of the size of gear
The technical requirements of a large ZTIC Gear ring:
1) is pretreated before normalizing surface hardening treatment, the hardness should HB210 ~ 250; mechanical performance are the ultimate strength Rb 690MPa, yield stress Rs 490MPa, elongation D5 11%, reduction of area W 25% , impact toughness Ak 30J; teeth induction hardened, hardness HRC50 ~ 55; effective hardened layer depth 3 ~ 5mm.
2) overall ultrasonic flaw detection, internal quality should meet two requirements GB7233-87 standard requirements; tooth and fillet magnetic particle inspection, quality should meet two requirements GB/T9444-88 standards.
3) Note the casting is not rounded R5 ~ R10.
4) Tooth chamfer at both ends and 1 45b.5) by two and a half ring gear tooth width of each ring coupling along the edge of a whole ring made with high strength bolts, combined with the tooth surface must be at the bottom center.
2 large ring gear manufacturing process
2.1 of rough
Steel casting blank is provided by CITIC Heavy Machinery Co., Ltd. Heavy Forging plant, run by GB11352-89 standard specifies requirements for modeling according to the casting process, smelting, casting, hit boxes, cleaning, dressing castings;. During inspection and acceptance by the drawings and Technical requirements for steel blank
Checks, according JB/T6402-92 standards issued after acceptance
Crossed by drawing and stay out allowance, alignment, connection, processing both inside and outside the circle, combining face milling, drilling and other processes.
2.3 Exploration injury
Overall ultrasonic flaw detection, internal quality should meet the two requirements of GB7233-87 standards.
2.4 normalizing pretreatment
Semi-ring pairs normalizing and tempering treatment, provide a good organization for subsequent surface hardening; press drawings deformation of the half ring gear inspection after heat treatment.
First two and a half ring is made with high strength bolts connecting the ring as a whole, the overall process by drawing a circle Quannei Wai teeth and upper and lower end, and then drawing and machining milling process requirements.
2.6 Elimination of processing stress
The overall ring annealed to eliminate stress.
2.7 overall ring surface hardening
IF along the alveolar tooth surface induction hardening, hardness HRC50 ~ 55, effective hardened layer depth 3 ~ 5mm.
2.8 Final inspection
First, the detection frequency quenching, the hardness after tempering ring gear cogging meets the requirements of the drawings; secondly, to detect whether the maximum outer diameter larger size D6944 as the deformation 3mm, the mechanical correction required until qualified; Thirdly, tooth and fillet magnetic particle inspection, quality should meet two requirements GB/T9444-88 standard requirements; Finally, according to the drawings and technical requirements for final inspection.